Our Team undertakes detailed structural investigation using modern non destructive tests (NDT) such as Rebound
Hammer, Ultrasonic Pulse Velocity, Carbonation Test, Half Cell Potential and Concrete Core Cutting
After carrying out the appropriate tests we recommend the best solutions to enhance the building strength
increasing its life and improve its response to earth quake loads.
A structural Audit Includes:
- Thorough inspection of entire building with a note on all visible defects & deterioration.
- Assess the Structure using Non Destructive Tests (NDT).
- Diagnosis of damages and recommending remedial measures.
- Study of Architectural / Structural Drawings & calculations if available for existing Building
- Prepare As Built drawings if the originals are not available.
- Appendices Field survey sheets and photographs.